Saturday, November 14, 2009

Im so worried everytime my teeth with braces are hit by accident.. are teeth vulnerable?

will my teeth move that quickly if i accidentally hit it?but it never bleed after it was being hit. my concern is im in a braces treatment and i want to have a good outcome. But im always concerned about getting hit.. I want to know if teeth are quickly can be move if it was hit.

Im so worried everytime my teeth with braces are hit by accident.. are teeth vulnerable?
the only way your teeth can move is if you get hit in the mouth with a bat. but if u just get hit by like some one it wont move ur teeth because i always get hit in the mouth and my teeth dont move.
Reply:just tell ur orthodontist to make sure they are ok. You pay him lots of money he has to answer ur questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net