Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have a short chin... due to crooked teeth? Will braces help?

I told my orthodontist whom is also a dentist that i had gone to an orthodontist prior to him and she had told me that i was going to have teeth pulled out. but then i moved which is how i ended up with the orthodontist i have right now and he told me that no teeth need to be pulled out... yet my bottom teeth are very crowded and i even have a short chin... is it because my bottom teeth are crowded? or could it be something else causing my short chin? so should i suggest he pull my teeth out to get rid of my short chin, that is my main concern. oh and i currently only have top braces.








Thanks in advanced.

I have a short chin... due to crooked teeth? Will braces help?
i would call and get advice from 2 or 3 diffrent orthodontist have a great day and good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net