Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wisdom teeth and braces?

Okay so I have had my braces for going on 3 years in Nov and I thought that I had gotten my wisdom teeth already but I guess not because for the past few days I have been feeling something wierd in my mouth so I second ago I went into the bathroom looked in my mirror and I say my WISDOM TOOTH!! its annoying I guess because its coming threw now so my question is am I going have to get it cut out of removed and if I have to is it gonna hurt thanks for all the help :)

Wisdom teeth and braces?
from experience. a good maxiofacial doctor will pull it out in 5 seconds. for the pain, it didn't hurt. well i guess its because of the topical anesthetic. the thing is when you eat theres going to be a hole where the wisdom tooth was at. so make sure you gargle salt with warm water to help sooth the pain and treat the wound. if food gets in the hole it will basically rot in your mouth. and make your breath stinky. it did hurt when the numbness wore off however; all you need is some advil for about 2 days and you will be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net