Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wisdom teeth with braces?

well i get my braces off in about 15 weeks and my removal of my wisdom teeth is dated sometime in late december.. and advice?





btw i have 4 wisdom teeth that need to be removed

Wisdom teeth with braces?
They say the sooner you get them out the better. I would say just get them out during one of your school breaks. I'm on spring break from college now and I got all 4 out yesterday morning. Trust me, you don't want the roots to grow in...mine did. I should have gotten them out years ago.
Reply:Hi, I'll advise is to have them out as soon as you can, when they do grow out, they usually end up pushing your other teeth and that can make them scew - if there is no room for your teeth.


Have them removed, it will be painful afterwards for a couple of days, but for your benefit in the long run. :-)





good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net