Monday, November 16, 2009

Unusual jiggling of teeth with braces?

I have noticed this weird movement a couple of days ago when I looked into the mirror and bit down to brush my teeth. My left central and lateral incisors of the upper arch move up toward the gums whenever I bite. Also, applying pressure with just my finger moves them up. Is this normal? I've had braces for only a month, and I don't really know much about what really is going on in my mouth.

Unusual jiggling of teeth with braces?
Yes, it's definitely normal because the braces are working to make your teeth mobile (able to move) so they can be moved into the desired position.
Reply:Don't worry about it - it just proves that your teeth are moving, which IS the function of braces :)


And, if you are new to braces and want or need to know more about orthodontics, I'd advise you to go to this page and search for answers


http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewforu...


I can assure you will find anything you want to know there, and more!


Good luck and all the best,


Diana

fabric boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net