Saturday, May 15, 2010

With braces, how long would it take to fix the 2 canine teeth on my upper jaw?

I'm a 17 year old female, and my teeth arn't really a big problem except for the fact that I have 2 overlapping canine teeth on my upper gums. I did some research already and apparently I'll need braces. My teeth are growing very downward already so how long would it take to fix them with braces? I'll be asking a orthodontist sometime this week.


Thanks!

With braces, how long would it take to fix the 2 canine teeth on my upper jaw?
Well when you said overlapping...I'm thinking without seeing your teeth mind you that it will possibly take 24 months. This is just a general guess. And it depends on if your canines are tilted, and or rotated...it get really involved!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net