Friday, May 21, 2010

Deep Cleaning (Scaling and Root Planing) and wisdom teeth removal and braces?

my dentist recommended deep clean because i never had regular clean.





my orthodontics recommended braces to correct my deepbite


also he looked at my xray he told me to have 3 wisdom teeth removed before installing braces.





my question is when should i have my teeth cleaned(deep clean) 1.before wisdom teeth removal


2. after wisdom teeth removal.3 or after i had my braces

Deep Cleaning (Scaling and Root Planing) and wisdom teeth removal and braces?
enjoy the deep cleaning it sucks,


yes you should have the cleaning first, why you ask, your mouth will become healthy after that, so when you have the teeth pulled your mouth will heal faster,





have the deep cleaning before anything. your mouth will hate it at first but a week goes by and its all good
Reply:I would take his recommendation, but you would need to heal at least a month after the deep cleaning before removing the wisdom teeth unless they are hurting you now or significantly impacting your bite.





You should have your teeth cleaned before braces as they could take 1-2 years or far longer followed by a retainer. If you are facing periodontal disease, this deep cleaning can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net