Friday, May 21, 2010

How much does it cost to get teeth braces in mexico?

It depends where and what type you want. If you do it in a border town with the US, it probably will be more expensive; however, most likely will still cheaper than in the US. If you do it, inside the republic you are going to get a better price. I do not know the exact price, but I paid $20 US dollars to get my teeth clean. I hope this helps.

How much does it cost to get teeth braces in mexico?
Unless you are able to go down to Mexico every 6 weeks or so, it is not worth getting your braces there. Not many orthodontists take over cases that have been started by another doctor. I don't know one orthodontist that would take over a case and not charge you for their time and expertise. In the end it could potentially cost you more by going there for the placement and someone else finishing the case in the US. Good luck with your decision and treatment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net