Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm 17 and still have babyteeth. I also need braces. My teeth aren't ready to come out. Do I have to wait...?

I'm seventeen. I still have 4 or 5 babyteeth. There were two teeth that I lost that never grew back in, and the ortho didn't replace them. Now, I have a large gap and I really need braces, but my baby teeth have not given any signal of budging my whole life. Is it possible that they aren't going to come out? Is there a way of inducing the permanent ones to grow out?

I'm 17 and still have babyteeth. I also need braces. My teeth aren't ready to come out. Do I have to wait...?
well, umm, idk, i already lost all of my baby teeth...sorry if I'm no help.





answer my question please...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Reply:You need an x-ray to see where the teeth are or if they are there at all.


When you first meet with your orthodontist s/he will do all of the proper diagnostic films and records and then can tell you what your mouth needs. If you have not lost the baby teeth yet, you might not have permanent ones under them. There are some people who just do not develop certain permanent teeth. You may be one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net