Friday, May 21, 2010

Is this bad for my teeth or my braces?

i have braces on my top teeth only , had them for a little over a month,





i sometimes tend to accidently, hit my top teeth with my bottom, hit the top and bottom teeth together. it happens at least 3-5 a day every day.





will this have any bad or side effects, or mess up my fixing of the teeth

Is this bad for my teeth or my braces?
you should try not to do that because it isn't good for your teeth, but they may need to fix your bite. why do you only have the braces on the top? they usually need both arches to have the braces to fix your bite as well.
Reply:no technically it wont...it shouldnt have any afect on that ...but i would still advise your orthodontist that this happens just in case:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net