Friday, May 21, 2010

How straight should your teeth be after braces?

I had braces a few years ago and I always wear my retainer, but my front teeth still stuck out a bit more than the others. It might be partly because they're bigger, which braces can't really help. Also when I bite a few teeth on one side don't feel flush. At the time I assumed it was because they were worn crooked from before I had braces. Also I don't always know where to find my bite because my jaw clicks and moves around which I just found out is not normal. There's not much I could do about it now, though, since I've moved away from where I go tthem done before.

How straight should your teeth be after braces?
i got my braces off a few months ago..and i swear half the time im paranoid that my teeth are crooked or something, but they arent! if they were, you ortho woukld ask you if youre still wearing your retainer properply or doing this or that, if you teeth had moved back to how they were, he/she probabaly might have mentioned getting braces AGAIN..so since he hasnt...your probabaly fine


sometimes when i bite down i feel that my teeth dont exactly line up either..it is strange but i dont let it bother me





i know allllllll about that jaw-clicking


its so weird. i had it before i got my braces and like i woukldnt even need to open my mouth veery far and it would just click, it didnt hurt at all, but it just clicked and it was actually quite loud too. anyways, i got ym braces and then i had to wear elastics for a long time becaus eof my overbite and i found that with elastic si could hardly open my mouth..so for the longest time i just didnt click my jaw anymore...and now its beenm like 2 years or some, and when i open my mouth as wide as i can, they dont click


soooo, this may sound crazy, but you can just avoid the clicking at all costs and itll eventually go away, or talk to your dentist about it, ive told my ortho and dentist before. honestly, i can remmeber what they said but they didnt seem concerned or worried about it


i hope some of this has helped!
Reply:straighter than b 4 u got them on

Broken Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net